'This animals' predators (besides humans and habitat loss) include eagles and hawks.'
Part three comes out on Friday - can't wait!
Now for the thank-yous
A thank-you to the lovely staff at Bridgwater MIU - as yet again we have had to pay them a visit! P crashed her bicycle on Sunday and apart from the grazes and bruises hurt her thumb. They think a small bone at the base of the thumb may be broken, she just has to wear one of those germolene (doesn't that word make you think of exactly the right colour - and the smell!) pink Velcro thumb and wrist supports, until we go back again next week for more deliberation. That's why I'm making funky chickens, as she had wanted to make them herself.
Another thank-you to Caroline who has nominated me for
Cuckoo for her blog that is full of lovely pictures, being so entertaining and true to life!
Dorset Girl for her One lovely blog award! I now need to say 7 random things about myself which was hard enough the first time! So here goes ..
- I collect blue jugs - but they can't be new.
- Life is unbearable without cups of tea in it!
- I still can't get my flapjacks to stick together - tried again last night, I have a tin of very large crumbs!
- It took me fives goes to pass my driving test!
- My favourite cars are Pandas - I am now driving my third.
- I still can't crochet, but want to.
- Hopefully the patio doors will open today - the lock has been jammed for over a year, and the nice repairman is fixing them now!
As always you are under no obligation to accept these awards but please know that I enjoy reading your blogs and would like to recommend you to others.
Made from scratch who I know from Knit Club
Sara who I met at Coldharbour Mill a few weeks ago Crafts of Texture
and The Krafty Cupcake for being such a good read!
Phew - finished!