Thursday 14 February 2013

Folksy Friday - 18

Coming up very soon is my God daughter's 18th birthday - can't believe she's 18 - and I wanted to send a little something to mark the occasion, rather than just a cheque. All my goodies are too young for her, and inspiration hasn't struck me yet! I have to be honest and say there didn't seem to be a great deal of choice and I really wish Folksy had a filter on their search results, as I wasn't looking for a card. But I did find some very lovely things.
So my four for Folksy Friday are . . .
Holly's Closet

An 18 photo frame made from scrabble tiles from Holly's Closet
Panda Paws Design
This cute personalised angel from Panda Paws Design
Kristi-Krafts
I really liked this personalised heart sign by Kristi-Krafts, but just didn't have enough time to organise it.
This is what I ordered!
Finally this personalised necklace from Rubys Charms , and this is what I've ordered for her, and I'm now waiting for it to arrive.
Pickle-Lily is out and about this Saturday, at the Albemarle Centre in Taunton, so do come and say hello, if you're around. Have a good week-end!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely collection. That necklace is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

You've picked a lovely present - I hope she doesn't read your blog!

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

I love them all, but the heart sign and charm are my faves :)

Thank you so much for the lovely egg kit - I have just blogged about it.

Also I have passed over the 'Super Sweet Blogging Award' to you, hope you like it - details on my blog.

Take care, Estelle xx