Friday 11 May 2012

... and now for something different!

I have received this email ....
My name is Zoe Piel, and I am Assistant Editor of the Journal of the History of Dentistry, official publication of the American Academy of the History of Dentistry. In our next issue, we are publishing an article which makes reference to the "gargoyle with a toothache" of Wells Cathedral, Somerset. I came upon your photo of the gargoyle, and wanted to ask your permission to use it as an illustration for this article (with attribution, of course!).

Toothache
I mentioned this in a post last year when P and I went to Wells Cathedral. Am I the first crafter to be in an American Dentists Journal?!
Am busy today - reading blogs, crafting, updating my Folksy shop, crafting, cleaning bathrooms, a fair tonight and then pick up son from a party and a fair all day tomorrow - and next week is even busier!
Have a good week-end!
Jo x

4 comments:

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Hee hee Fame at Last! I love the gargoyle picture, very comical xx

Jan said...

That's great news. You never know where this crafting and blogging lark will lead.

Jan x

Fiddly Fingers said...

I'm speachless! How will you ever top that one? Good luck with the fairs you're doing :)

Bella-Boutique said...

How cool.but totally random is that! Well Done!!!