Friday 16 September 2011

WoWWI !


Next week I am looking forward to my first ever Women's Institute meeting. It is something I have wanted to do for a while, but the local groups meet across the middle of the afternoon (2 - 4pm) and if you need to collect children from school or work, the timings don't work.
At a Knit Club meeting many moons ago I was discussing this with some of the ladies there who also wanted to join the WI and so they decided to open a WI of their own in Weston-super-Mare.
Next Tuesday is the first meeting - in the evening, so I can go! We have been promised lots of cake - and if it is made by Helen it will be very good cake - and the bar will be open (if you are not driving).
If you would like more information please visit their blog and I may see you there!
Have a good week-end.
Jo
P.S.  Women of Weston Women's Institute

0 comments: