It was our babysitter's 17th birthday, so Pickle-Lily and I got together 17 (mostly) handmade presents. They were ...
- a finger of fudge - a finger of fudge is just enough to give the kids a treat (she looked at me very strangely when I sang it to her).
- smarties - got to have choccies on a birthday, and of course because only smarties know the answer.
- a flower drawing pin - from Paper and String
- a funky chicken - P calls her Mrs Chicken, inspired by After Hours ( I wanted to buy one from here, but couldn't organise it in time.)
- bath bombs
- bath confetti - both bought from some lovely ladies at Weare Street Fair.
- body butter
- soap - because you have to have smellies for a birthday gift.
- a painted birthday girl stone paperweight
- a painted slate decoration - both from a lovely lady I met at a fair, who sadly doesn't have a blog or website!
- a party popper
- a packet of lovehearts
- a pot of bubbles - you are never too old for bubbles!
- a phone sock from Pickle-Lily
- a felt keyring
- a student survival kit
- all in a pretty bag made by Pickle-Lily herself for Mrs Chicken!
Once again a big thank-you to Wendy for hosting / organising Handmade Monday.