Friday 19 April 2013

b... b... b....

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5319451/?claim=ezztrthjzqu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

B is for Bloglovin and as Google reader is saying good-bye in the summer, Bloglovin seems to be the one to be on now. It was very easy to 'import' the blogs I currently follow, and I do like the daily email of all the new posts on the blogs that arrives in my inbox. I had to paste the code in at the top to 'claim' my blog.

Beach hut key rings


 B is also for beach huts!
Finally the weather has improved enough for me to think about warmer and sunnier days and I ended up creating beach huts!
I really like the red, white and blue bright colours together, and I'm thinking about a more 'girlie' colour scheme next.
Brave ... I'm going to go and peg my washing out for the first time this year, because knowing my luck it'll rain!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so sweet Jo, dee x