|Hot X Pudding|
hot cross buns - I think the pudding in the photo used four
butter or sunflower spread to spread them with
50g caster sugar
- Pre-heat your oven to 160C fan or 180C not fan.
- Grease a large (2 pint / 1 litre) baking dish.
- Butter the split buns and I then cut them into quarters.
- Arrange all over the dish.
- In a large jug mix the milk, caster sugar and then whisk the eggs in,
- Pour over you mix, and just lightly push the buns into the mix.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and bake for about 35 minutes.