Sunday 9 September 2012

More Geekiness

Happy Handmade Monday!!
After an absence (due to Sunday craft fairs) I can at last join in with Handmade Monday again and say hello to all the fabulous bloggers out there. If you would like to join in, please go and visit Wendy's fabulous Handmade Harbour page for all the fun.
I am now back at school, so crafting has slowed down - although the ironing mountain never seems to diminish! This week I have worked on some more 'Computer Geek' ideas. Last year I struggled for gifts for the men in my life, but after the success of the computer geek cushions I've added more to 'the range'!
Introducing ...


key - rings
 and ...
Note books
I'm rather hoping I can get away with giving these to all the men in my life for a while! They're also for sale in my Folksy shop, but no sales yet.
A short post as I have to get back to the ironing :(
Have a good week!

11 comments:

Kat Shenton said...

Love the note book idea. Those would go down a storm. Men are so hard to buy for as it is, but handmade often harder. Liking you thinking!

Christmas Pie Crafts said...

We missed you and glad to see you back on Handmade Monday. I love the new range additon - great fun. Hope you have a good week.

Free Spirit Designs said...

these are a great idea! i like the notebooks especially. Its always so hard to find presents for men so i'm sure you'll do well with them at Christmas time! x

Wendy said...

Lovely to have you back on board! I love the notebooks - a fab idea. Although I think my son may be too much of a computer geek to use one, his notes are all on his phone.

Anonymous said...

I agree that men are so hard to buy for. The key chains are very cool - my husband can not part with old keys so we have a whole box of lost keys. Joanna x

Myth Illogical said...

The notebooks are great, but I would have to have a set of three with Ctrl, Alt and Delete

Carolee Crafts said...

Good to see you back, sorry you do not have as much time now, that dratted work does get in the way.

Handbags by Helen said...

Lovely idea. There are so few handmade things to buy for men so i'm sure they'll be really popular

Ally said...

I'm back at school too. Although I keep saying I'll craft in the evenings, at the moment I'm too tired to do it!

Anonymous said...

Great additions to your range!

Jan said...

It's often difficult juggling all the jobs that need doing.
Your key rings are a great idea for difficult to buy for peeps. I keep telling hubby that men are always more difficult!!!!

Jan :)