Monday 28 November 2011

There's Only 26 Sleeps...

My scarf
Hi its P,
It's been a very busy week at Pickle-Lily (again)!
Yes a depressing thought to most adults but I'm very exited - I've been making loads of pressies including a pompon scarf for mum and something else she doesn't know about! The pompon wool knits up really quickly and the scarf is extremely long!


I've also been sewing coasters for family, my favourite is the bumble bee!



Soon the advent calenders will be up and we'll have to drag dad up into the loft to get them, along with a chocolate one which gets bigger as you get closer to Christmas! All this excitment (and squealing on my behalf) has made for a very excited time (except Dad as I may have burst his eardrum with all the squealing).

We also went back to Coldharbour Mill for another fair!

If you've come from Handmade Monday please go see everyone else's beautiful blogs.

Pxxx

PS Mum will be back later in the week.

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Someone is counting down...!

The scarf is truly lovely - she'll love it :-)

Kat Shenton said...

Cute bee, cute bee!!

And in all fairness, I have been counting down since August so I guess with only 26 sleeps to go, I will need to get ready for the 365 day count down ;)

Queenie said...

I love that scarf! The yarn sounds very exciting :) Lucy, from Moseley's Giftware xxx

Ali said...

Lovely looking scarf and I love the bee.

Ali x

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Gorgeous scarf but you're making me nervous with the count down! And how lovely to see binca being used so beautifully

Christmas Pie Crafts said...

The scarf is lovely - a really nice mix of colours. Nice bumble bee too. 27 days??????

Carolee Crafts said...

I started a countdown at about day 101 not sure where all those days have gone, oh well! love the scarf

Your Friend Susie said...

Great stuff, love the scarf! Hard to believe how close it's getting and I"m completely not ready. How do we always manage? I think I need to get cards out NOW! :)

Jam Dalory said...

The scarf looks great, your mum will LOVE it. The coasters are really sweet too. Well done. x

bebebubu said...

I love your scarf. It looks very comfy and warm.