Friday 8 June 2012

A poorly computer


Little Monster
 I'm back ! Well rather the computer is back up and running!
About two weeks ago - so apologies to those lovely people on Handmade Monday who commented on my last post, and I didn't return the compliment, in fact I couldn't visit any other blogs, or reply to emails or anything really, as the computer caught a very nasty virus. When I told Mr PL the message the anit virus had flashed up, it was immediately disconnect everything!  To cut a very long story short, the virus was a very nasty, clever one which meant the hard drive had to be deep cleaned and then everything reinstated bit by bit, but Mr PL, being Mr PL things were upgraded, reshuffled and generally made better than before, and we had no computer for a couple of weeks! Son very graciously, allowed us limited access to his laptop, so I managed to put my little shop on holiday, but that was about it!
The upside is I now have a sparkling fridge, freezer, oven and extractor unit, a big pile of washing and ironing done! Can I just say that Lakeland's Oven Mate is the most amazing product ever - if you want to clean baked on food and grease off metal, it's the thing to use!
I have been busy making things as well!
 I've made my teapot a cosy

tea anyone?

another Little Monster
 and I've been knitting Little Monsters as well.
We had some Jubilee fun - including sitting watching the entire river procession, loved the Gary Barlow programme and the concert.
P and I spent a lovely girlie day in Wells swan spotting - but that is for another post!
I have also decided to have another giveaway - this should be starting next week, so watch out for it!
Have a dry week-end - I'm off to Lakeland tomorrow as I need some cleaning supplies!!!!
Jo x

4 comments:

Kat Shenton said...

Awww I love your little monsters. Such a little cutester :)

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Glad you got your computer all sorted! What a nightmare, but at least your house is sparkling :)

Love your monster makes - very cute!

xx

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you had laptop problems but glad to hear you got it sorted. Its funny how much else you get done when you haven't got it working ;-) Love your monsters there great. Have a lovely weekend, dee x

fatmonica said...

I love the tea cosy and little monster-so cute!Hope your son's doing ok, and yes, you spelt it right!