Saturday 2 April 2011

Busy times

I have not been on here for a while because for once I have been really busy at school. I am a primary supply teacher, and some weeks can be very barren of supply, but for the past two weeks I have been virtually fully booked, I just hope this continues! It does mean that the crafting slows down however.

P and I did our first craft fair - ever - two weeks ago with the lovely ladies of Bella and the Moo. We had a super day, chocolate cake was highly recommended by P, having to do her homework was not. We seemed quite busy and sold out of some of our products.

These lovely rabbits made from Fuzzy Mittens design are wonderful! They went away being cuddled by their purchasers.

The whole family are off on the annual school Easter Egg hunt this afternoon, so I will post more later!
Jo

0 comments: